First Visit Registration Instructions
On your first visit to the Paterson Community Health Center, please bring the following documents
- All patients must bring personal identification and proof of residence.
- Your insurance card will either be one or more of the following:
- Medicaid and Medicaid Managed Care Plan Cards
- Medicare and Medicare Managed Care Plan Cards
- Private Insurance and Private Managed Care Plan Cards.
- If you are in a Managed Care Plan, you must choose a Paterson Community Health Center Provider as your Primary Care Provider (PCP) prior to making an appointment.
- If your insurance plan has a co-pay, that co-pay amount is due at the time services are provided.
- In addition to Personal Identification and Proof of Residence, you must bring proof of income. Since, based on your family size and income you may be entitled to a fee discount.
- Bring your child’s immunization record.
- Bring a list of medication or containers of medication that you (or other family members seeking care) are currently taking.
- Bring the name and address of your previous or current physician(s) or dentist(s) in order for the Paterson Community Health Center to request a copy of your medical/dental records.
- If you have been involved in an automobile accident, please bring the name of your automobile medical insurance carrier and an accident claim number.
- If you are seeking Workman’s Compensation, please bring the name, address, and telephone number of your employer, the name of the compensation insurance company, and the date of the injury.